When measuring, always look out for things like window handles or tiles
and take their position into account if necessary. This is so you can be
sure of the perfect fit. All our blinds can be fitted into the face of
your window frame or wall, or into the top of the lintel. This gives you
complete control over the positioning of your blind.
|What you will need
- Tape measure (metal ones are best)
- Pen and paper
|Things to remember
- Always use a steel tape for accuracy - make sure the tape measure
is straight and tight when you take your measurements
- Always measure in millimeters (mm)
- Measure all windows, even those that appear to be the same width
- Don't forget the stacking height of your chosen blind
- Do not take any deductions
A) Face fit Measure. The
blind to hang over the window recess.
B) Inside fit Measure.
The blind fits inside the window recess.
Special Types of Measuring
Tile & wooden obstructions
Shallow sill depth
A note about specifying
where the blind controls are to be located